We are looking for a Product manager for the DRESSX product startup.
Further - more, in the Q&A.
What are we doing?
DRESSX is the biggest digital fashion marketplace partnering with some of the greatest tech and fashion companies in the world to bring the vision of the digital future of fashion to life. Founded around the strong ethos of sustainability, DRESSX aims to show that some clothes don't have to be produced. They can only exist in their digital versions, worn across various virtual platforms without polluting the environment.
We are a team of believers based in the cloud between Los Angeles and Ukraine, working with partners across the globe and united by the big mission to disrupt the fashion industry.
DRESSX closed investment rounds from investors such as Universal Music, u.ventures, Alpha Edison, and The Artemis Fund.
Why are we doing this?
We strongly believe that the amount of clothing produced today is way more significant than humanity needs. We share the beauty and excitement that physical fashion creates, but we believe that there are ways to produce less, to produce more sustainably, and not to produce at all. At the current stage of DRESSX development, we aim to show that some clothes can exist only in their digital versions.
DRESSX prevents producing items that might only be worn once or twice, thus successfully decoupling financial growth from the extraction of raw materials. In digital garment production, the main goal is not the speed of production but the quality. Still, the speed is much faster than the production of physical clothes, which means the demand for fast fashion can be satisfied with digital-only fashion without using raw materials. The item is 3D rendered and can be used endlessly.
How are we doing?
DRESSX is curating designers across the globe to deliver use cases of wearing digital fashion across the metaverse, in augmented reality and games. Every DRESSX item can be optimized for various environments.
In May 2022, LVMH selected DRESSX as the finalist of their LVMH innovation award and provided 1-year mentorship from their innovation team with an aim to start partnerships between all 76 LVMH companies and DRESSX.
Meta partnered with DRESSX to bring the signature 3D outfits to the Avatars Store. DRESSX becomes the first digital-only fashion company to launch 3D collections following the collaboration announcements from the luxury brands Balenciaga, Prada, and Thom Browne.
How old is the company? What stage is it at?
DRESSX was born in 2020, selling digital looks custom-fitted to photos submitted by users. These days, it has expanded to offer augmented reality, and NFT looks that can be ‘worn’ and shared on social media channels.
What you will do with us at DRESSX:
- Work with CEO, sales, customers and engineering to select product features and plan releases, documentation, internal & external communications.
- Identify specific product requirements and work with internal teams on the best way to implement all the features.
- Be responsible for growth mechanics, ensure growth monetization and analytics.
- Help define and monitor key metrics including growth and engagement.
- Cooperate with designers.
- Creation of documentation, specification for the development team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product manager who will manage the development of Dressx’ mobile app and provide an active growth and monetization.
High level of communication skills and the ability to openly discuss cases and problems.
You are responsible and able to work independently without additional supervision.
Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What professional skills are essential to us?
- Experience in managing the development of mobile apps - releases, version management, rollouts and rollbacks, agile development, etc.
- Growth monetization, growth analytics.
- Strong experience with Amplitude.
- Strong analytical skills, to assess product performance data and the impact of changes.
- Working experience with mobile applications (both Android and iOS).
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Experience in writing user stories and feature breakdowns.
- Define the product roadmap.
- Ability to generate reports.
Nice to have:
- 2–3 years of experience as a product manager for a successful product.
- Experience with consumer apps.
Current team structure?
A CTO and tech team to perform tech changes
Head of Growth who is actively involved in the app product development
We are starting to work with consultant from gaming on gamification of the app
Who are you going to work with?
You’re going to work closely with the company’s CEO Daria Shapovalova
- Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? Yes, 1 month.
- What is the work schedule? Flexible. It's essential to keep in touch throughout the working day and participate in meetings (GMT orientation). CEO, COO, head of product, in PST. Rest of the team in CET mainly.
- Is it possible to work remotely? Position is completely remote.
- A number of vacation days? By agreement.
- When, how, and in what currency is a salary paid? It is paid in dollars to a currency account.
- Is there a test task? No.
- Who reviews the resume? CTO and CEO
How many stages of the interview, and with whom?
- Intro call with a recruiter (30 min)
- Interview with the CEO/ Founder (1 h)
- Interview with the CTO and the team (30-45 minutes)
If you like the vacancy, please send us your CV.