We are looking for a Product Analyst for Clario Tech mobile product.
Further – more, in Q&A.
We are looking for an experienced product analyst to join the Clario team. You will be able to actively influence our product development as part of a cross-functional team. If you are constantly looking for new opportunities to improve your product and analyze user behavior – this is the role for you. Here you will find like-minded people who will support you.
What do we do?
Clario Tech is a company that develops software in the field of computer security for a number of operating systems, including iOS, Android, macOS.
The product is a cross-platform app(iOS, Android) with a focus on online privacy and security.
Why do we do this?
Our mission is to ensure everyone's right to a secure digital life. We are here to create next-generation online security solutions.
How do we do it?
Our product was specially created to make online privacy protection easier and more understandable for users.
What professional skills are important for us?
- 3+ years of experience with mobile applications (iOS and Android), data visualization tools (preferably Tableau), mobile analytics tools (AppsFlyer, MixPanel, Amplitude, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Big Query will be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with large amounts of data, IT platforms, systems, tools and databases
- Activity and result orientation
- Responsibility and independence
- English B2+
- Higher education in the field of mathematics, applied mathematics, computer science will be a plus, but not mandatory
- Experience working in a product company will be a plus
What will you do?
- Research user behavior and find patterns, suggest changes to improve the product
- Create automated information reports to visualize key indicators and trends (MySQL, HIVE, Tableau and other analytical services)
- Analyze A/B tests
- Work closely with the team to improve the product
- Present the tests’ results, research and the dynamics of key product metrics at the team and company level.
What challenges are we working on?
- Transition from an internal analytics system to one of the ready-made solutions (MixPanel, Amplitude, etc.)
- Target audience search and user persona validation
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly team that creates a useful product
- Participation in the work on the product: brainstorm, test and validate hypotheses
- The product is not waiting for the first paid user, there are already paid users
- In the future, start building your own analytics team
Why was the position opened?
The analyst goes on maternity leave (we are looking for a permanent, not a temporary replacement).
Team size and structure?
- 14 people
- 5 developers
- 2 QA
- 2 PMM
- 1 product analyst
- 2 product designers (UX)
- 1 product manager
- 1 digital marketer (ua manager)
- separately, the support team of 7 people
Where are the people making technical decisions about the project located?
- Is there a trial period and how long does it last? – 3 months.
- Overtime, how often, paid? – There is almost no overtime (only before important presentations, or to quickly analyze data and run a new test).
- What is the work schedule? – Flexible work schedule.
- The format of the work? – Full remote. It is possible to work in the office in Kyiv.
- Number of vacation days? – 20 days off, 12 sick days are paid by the company per year. Paid public holidays.
- Is relocation outside of Ukraine possible and how is the company ready to support it? – Not considered at the moment. You can work remotely from another country.
- Social package (health insurance, other)? Medical insurance (with COVID-19 and dental coverage), workplace arrangements (used to send equipment by mail – now we are looking at the situation, cash compensation is possible), compensation for payment of specialized courses as needed, electronic library.
- If you work from the office in Kyiv (fully or partially) – the opportunity to eat for free in the company's own internal restaurant.
- Is there a test task? – Yes.
- Interview in English? – No.
- How many interview stages and with whom?
- Interview with a recruiter – 30 minutes.
- Interview with a technical specialist – 1 hour.
- Interview with the product manager – 1 hour.
If you like the vacancy, please send us your CV.