Head of Talent Acquisition
We are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition for the accelerator of IT product companies CLUST.
Who are we?
CLUST is a venture builder, an ecosystem for growing IT products. We accompany founders at all stages of development and help them avoid mistakes.
Our goal is to turn great ideas into a profitable business. Therefore, we have created a platform to support young entrepreneurs who have such ideas and need resources, experience and knowledge to implement.
We are a cofounder-company and create a favorable environment for growth and development of our partners' projects. We strengthen young entrepreneurs with service functions, expertise, knowledge, connections, etc, and help to reach a positive ROI.
What makes us special and why should you work with us?
- Global projects
- International company, opportunity to work with different countries
- Ambitious goal – within 10 years to reach a capitalization of $10 billion
- Possibility of obtaining options when expanding the area of responsibility
- Wages above market, possibility of bonuses
- Ability to communicate directly with owners
- Lots of freedom and ownership
How many projects do we have? What stage are they at?
We have more than 6 projects of varying degrees of maturity. Main project areas: Health & Beauty, Digital Health & MedTech, Education, Logistics & Technology, Crypto, iGaming, Media Buying & Traffic & Internet Marketing, D2C.
What will be your area of responsibility?
- Building, scaling and developing processes for companies of different maturity levels.
- Hiring and managing (supervision) teams in the group of companies.
- Organizing hiring in new startups until the moment of their spin-off into an independent company.
- Forming a partner position of recruiters with hiring managers.
What professional skills are important to us?
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting in a product IT company
- Successful experience in closing C-Level positions (top positions in the company), Executive Search and headhunting
- Experience in building recruiting processes, understanding their differences in companies of varying degrees of maturity
- Product mindset (the ability to think in terms of problems)
- The ability to think in terms of business and translate the language of business into the right search
How can you develop and grow in this position?
Working with owners at the level of complete closure of business staffing needs.
Is English required and at what level?
Why was the position opened?
This is a new role at the venture builder level. We are growing as a business and expanding our team to support this growth.
What will be the team?
There are several companies that are part of the CLUST structure, and it will be necessary to manage their work as an adviser at a strategic level.
- Is there a trial period and how long does it last? – 3 months.
- What is the work schedule? – Flexible schedule (usually we start from 9 to 11), but for us the result is more important.
- Is it possible to work remotely? – Yes, we work remotely, but we meet in person from time to time.
- Offices: Kyiv, Lisbon, Cyprus.
- Number of vacation days, sick days? –18 working days, sick days if necessary.
- Is there a prospect of business trips, and where? – Yes, to one of our locations, once in 2 months.
- Benefits: corporate English courses; additional financial motivation on the occasion of family holidays and important events; birthday day off; external training compensation.
- Is there a test task? – Yes.
- Interview in English? – Partially.
- How many interview stages?
- Intro (60 minutes) with one of the partners or managing partner.
- In-depth experience interview (60-90 minutes) with the managing partner.
If you like the vacancy, please send us your CV.