Full-Stack (Angular, .net)
We are looking for a Full-Stack (Angular, .net) in a Precise MDX product company.
Further – more, in Q&A.
Who are we and what are we doing?
Precise MD develops cloud solutions in the medical field.
- At the moment, we are working on the top startup Precise MDX – the platform started as a product for automating COVID testing, the main customers of which are well-known American companies (Disney, major airports, US universities, etc.). New functionality has been added to the platform, and we provide services for automating the delivery of a wide range of analyses.
- The product speeds up and makes testing as comfortable as possible for millions of people who do not need to stand in lines or spend a lot of time going to clinics. It is convenient for our users to receive test results by QR code, and sometimes they don’t even waste time on delivering tests that a courier can pick up.
- In 2020, EPIC, the largest manufacturer of medical software in the world, added our project to the list of programs that they promote among their customers. This is our big win :)
How are we as a company/project different from others? Why is it worth working with us?
- We are a chamber studio without unnecessary bureaucracy. We offer the maximum level of freedom, flexibility, and responsibility to everyone.
- We have a top team of technical specialists with a diverse background.
- We value our employees and contribute to their growth in every possible way – we pay for various conferences and training at the request of the employee.
- Here you can grow professionally and technically upgrade.
- We create useful products that are used by millions of people.
Prospects and plans for the company/product?
The team specializes in medical projects and has a number of major customers. We plan to develop new projects in this area.
Product technology stack?
What professional skills are important to us?
- 5+ years of programming experience
- strong practical skills in C# 8, .NET Core 3, EF Core, SQL / T-SQL, Angular 10,
Will be a plus:
- ionic framework
- React Native
- machine learning
What else is important to us?
We like to work with smart and responsible people who are able to bring the task to the end, suggest and implement improvements.
Do you need English, and at what level?
Yes, English is required at the Upper-intermediate+ level. Knowledge of Ukrainian/Russian is also important.
What interesting problems are we currently working on?
- Integration of video calls and conferences
- Image recognition system for tests (blood tests)
- Mobile cross-platform application (on React Native)
- Integrations with various APIs
Growth/development prospects in this position?
- There is an opportunity to improve in ML, we are implementing it into the project
- To get post-release experience in a successful product, where there is no overly complex structure and the feeling of a small screw in a large system :)
Team size and structure, how many testers/developers?
- California – Founders, CEO, CTO, CSO, customer support
- Canada – Senior Dev + customer support
- Berlin – PM
- Ukraine – Architect, Tech-Lead, 4 Senior Devs, QA Lead, QA Senior
- And we are constantly growing!
- Is there a trial period and how long does it last? – 2 months.
- Overtime, how often, what is the payment approach? – Overtime does not happen often, it is regulated by a flexible schedule.
- What is the work schedule? – Flexible, but there are meetings at 12.30 and 19.00 (once every 2 weeks) which are important to attend.
- Is it possible to work remotely for some days? – Yes, complete removal is possible.
- Number of vacation days? – 20 working days a year.
- How many days of paid sick leave per year? – By agreement, individually.
- Is there a prospect of business trips, and where? – Business trips to the US are possible in the future.
- Social package (medical insurance, other) – Discussed individually.
- Is there a test task? – No
- Interview in English? – Yes, partly in English
- Who reviews the resume? – Tech Lead
- How many stages of the interview, with whom?
- Stage 1 (from 40 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes) technical interview
- Stage 2 (up to 1 hour) interview with the startup owner
We try to make the recruitment process adequate to our goals. It consists of a hands-on knowledge test, as well as an interview with the company's management. It is equally important that we have the opportunity to comprehensively evaluate the candidate, and that the candidate can understand the most about us and our culture.
If you like the vacancy, please send us your CV.