— Country Manager
We are helping on behalf of the global top product company Bolt hire a Country Manager (Ukraine). This pivotal role aims to drive the efficient operations and expansive growth of Bolt Food Delivery throughout Ukraine.
More in Q&A below.
What are we doing?
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries, and 500+ cities across the globe. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
Why was the position opened?
Due to the promotion of the former Country Manager in Ukraine, and his day-to-day growing scale of responsibiities, we are looking for his solid substitution.
As Country Manager, you'll be accountable for:
- Own and manage Bolt Food business operations in Ukraine
- Fully own the P&L. Demonstrate accountability to revenue and profitability across the region
- Set up and scale operational processes for operation, sales and account management.
- Manage Partner Operations, Sales, Account Management, and Courier Operations teams
- Define and reach business goals, mainly focused on business growth, profitability, and stakeholders’ great experience (eaters, restaurants, couriers)
- Analyse metrics and implement projects to improve operational and financial city metrics
- Work closely with Regional Manager and HQ teams to resolve any operational or product issues.
What professional skills do we expect?
- 5+ years in business development, operations management or general management roles
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills are a must)
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with a vast variety of international stakeholders
- Team management experience
- Good understanding of commercial strategy, customer acquisition, go-to-market strategy, etc.
- Full English proficiency is a must as your everyday activities will cover communications with Bolt international teams and chiefs
What else is important to us about this person?
- Ownership mindset
- Proactive attitude to handle business issues
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech in whole
Team size and structure
Our team in Ukraine has 21 professionals on board across such functions as sales, account management, restaurant operations and courier operations.
You will report to Regional Manager who takes a role of Hiring Manager as well.
What growth opportunities and challenges are possible for this position?
- Opportunity to become a business partner responsible for the whole country food operations
- Opportunity to grow professionally in the team of experts and like-minded people
Terms of employment:
- Does the job come with a probation period, and if so, how long does it last? Yes, there is a three-month probation period
- What is the expected work schedule? Regular 40h week, with the possibility of a hybrid model.
- Can this position be done remotely? No, this is an on-site job, but there is an option for a hybrid mode where you can combine working on-site and remotely
- How many vacation and sick days are provided? We will comply with local labor legislation regarding vacation and sick days
- What is the salary structure and other benefits offered? We offer you fulltime employment with base salary (uah), as well as stock options package. Our benefits include wellness perks to take care of your physical and mental health
Our hiring process involves several stages, including a prescreening call with an external recruiter, a home task, an interview with a hiring manager, a peer manager responsible for the same business unit in other location, global VP of Delivery and an interview with an internal recruiter.
Although there are several steps involved, we aim to move quickly and efficiently, with each stage designed to help both you and us determine whether we're a good match for each other.
If you like the vacancy, please send us your CV.